Donut Bike Tours: Sweet Cycling Goodness.
Your Donut Bike Tour Details
10 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
2 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Rain or shine event.
- 72 hours cancellation policy.
- Booking closes 6 p.m. the day prior to the tour.
- Usually about a 30-minute ride from each location.
- Limited spots available (10 spots for now).
- This is a bring your own bike event with bike rental options.
- 3 local food stops are included.
- Locations may include restaurants, breweries, coffee shops, knifewear, etc.
- Beverages such as pop, juice and coffee are included.
- Alcoholic drinks are not included unless part of a brewery tour location, coffee lace, etc.
- Family friendly, ages 12+.
- We can accommodate most allergies, but please note your allergy information when booking your ticket.
- Starting location to meet at is Ezio Faraone Park: 11004 97 Avenue NW, Edmonton, AB.
- Bikes are locked with a big long chain, so all the bikes are locked together.
- Please bring your own lock as well if you wish.
- Average riding route length is 20 to 25 km, at a casual pace.
- There’s usually a hill or two. Please feel free to walk your bike up the hill if it seems too steep. We’ll wait for you at the top.
- If restaurant dining restrictions are in place, we’ll do curbside pick-up and eat the delicious food picnic-style in a park.
Things to consider when biking:
- Please have layers of clothing.
- Dress comfortable/sporty.
- Helmet (very highly advised).
- Bike lock.
- Bring your own bike.
- Bike bell.
- Bug spray.
- Water (highly recommended).
- Proper shoes (no high heels).
Bike Rental Options Are Available:
$45 (Regular bikes and e-bikes).
Bikes will be dropped and delivered and picked up at meeting spot.
Helmets are included.
This is a Chef Table Living Passport event. Collect 30 stamps in total during different Chef Table Living events that qualify, and receive a $100 gift card that can be used for any of our products.